New Casino Game by Ion Saliu: Parpaluck Blackjack
The New Blackjack Game Is Available by Licensing only from Its Copyright Owner, Ion Saliu
0. Special Software Leads to New Blackjack Games
Axiomatic one, a few years back I proposed a new casino game: Super Baccarat. I tried to personalize the game, inspired also by John Scarne, the noted author of gambling books:
Truth is, mini-baccarat is an unnecessarily complicated, cold, largely unpopular casino game. On the other hand, blackjack is the most popular game in casinos around the world. It is also touted as a game “very favorable to the player”. I have a serious issue with that assessment: It is false. The casinos know it, gambling “authorities” know it — yet they all keep making a false statement regarding the true odds and house edge at blackjack.
In the year of grace 2009, I succeeded in writing software to generate accurately mathematically all blackjack hands based on the most common Dealer's rule: Hit all 16, stand on all 17. Being able to see all possible hands, it was much more mathematically accurate to count all bust hands for Dealer. Therefore, the most accurate mathematical method to calculate the bust odds was possible for the first time. That is very important because the probability of simultaneous busts for Dealer and Player is what creates the house advantage (HA) in blackjack. Please read the details and see the new software:
My blackjack software was virulently attacked by the casino establishment, including gambling authors and vendors of betting systems such as card counting. “The figures calculated by Ion Saliu's BJ software are totally wrong,” they screamed. “Blackjack is a game of very, very low percentage disadvantage for the Player. BJ is sometimes favorable to the players,” they falsely proclaim, while mouth-foaming. Boy, do they hate me, or what?!
Even apparently nice and honest gambling writers like Frank Scoblete say so. In his stylish book “Best Blackjack”, Frank Scoblete (a.k.a. Scobe, Scitser, or his dark side Asslan) says that the house advantage (HA-HA) in blackjack is as low as 0.17%! Forget about it, Frankie! The casino reality of blackjack is much more pessimistic, Scitser. Just about every player loses big in short amounts of playing time. The blackjack table is a real wallet-killer nowadays — say nothing of the online casinos (real monsters!)
In the year of grace 2014 I had the inspiration to write blackjack software that generates only the first two cards. I made the software freeware to prove the validity of my programming method. It is obvious to any honest software user and blackjack player that my program does generate all blackjack hands 100% accurately. The total accuracy of other BJ parameters is also obvious (stiff hands, stand, double downs, BJ naturals). Please read more details and download also the free software. Don't mention it, axiomatic one!
Here are the statistics generated by the Blackjack2Cards program for one deck of cards – generation of 2-card combinations:
Total STAND Hands (S): 462 = 34.84%
Total STIFF Hands: 864 = 65.16%
Total PAIRS (e.g. 2+2 or A+A): 174 = 13.12%
DOUBLE DOWNS (Sums 9, 10, 11): 102 = 7.69%
BJ Natural (10+A): 64 = 4.83%
TOTAL 2-CARD BJ HANDS: 1326
The figures are 100% accurate for any number of decks, full or partial. These are the figures for 8 card decks:
Total STAND Hands (S): 30128 = 34.90%
Total STIFF Hands: 56192 = 65.10%
Total PAIRS (e.g. 2+2 or A+A): 12592 = 14.59%
DOUBLE DOWNS (Sums 9, 10, 11): 6640 = 7.69%
BJ Natural (10+A): 4096 = 4.75%
TOTAL 2-CARD BJ HANDS: 86320
- 174 Pairs: Calculated for all ten-valued cards as being equal; e.g. J & Q form a pair. If only 10 & 10, J + J, Q & Q, K + K are considered valid pairs, then Total PAIRS = 78 2-card hands (5.9%, but only 3% should be legitimately split).
- However, not all blackjack pairs should be split; e.g. 10+10 or 10+K should be never split, but always stood on. See the optimal Split pairs strategy chart.
- Double Down hands: Many casinos allow doubling down on any initial two cards. Again, not all two-card hands should be doubled down on. See the optimal Double down strategy chart (8% legitimate double down situations). Learn also a blackjack system for double down hands, with a comprehensive analysis of legitimate double down combinations.
I emphasized the BJ Natural percentages as the figures become the foundation of two new blackjack games. As you can see, the difference between the 1-deck (1D) and 8-deck (8D) cases is negligible: 4.83 – 4.75 = 0.08%. The new BJ systems will have indubitable odds and, therefore, house advantage (HA) percentages. No more disputing or arguing. “Alea iacta est!” Everything will be as clear as rolling two dice — we will know exactly all possibilities beyond reasonable doubt.
1. Parpaluck Blackjack #1: BJ Natural Pays Half-Bet (1 to 2)
The game starts as normally, with players placing their bets.
Your favorite dealer deals the cards as usually: One card face-up to each player, starting at her left (first base) and ending with the Dealer; also a face-up card. Then, the Dealer ends the round by dealing the second card in the same manner; all cards are face-up, including Dealer's hand.
The highest hand (i.e. the sum of the two cards) wins upfront.
The ties or pushes mean no decision — Player may withdraw his bet, and place a different bet anew, or the same amount.
- The Player wins only half of his initial bet when getting a BJ natural.
- If the Dealer also gets a blackjack, the situation results in a tie (push): Nobody wins, nobody loses.
- If only Dealer gets a blackjack, Player loses his bet immediately (like a regular loss situation for Player).
- Excluding the simultaneous natural situations, and considering the payout of 1 to 2, the house advantage (HA) becomes crystal clear and indisputable:
- HA = (4.8 / 2) – 0.3 = 2.1%; reasonably rounded as: 2%.
The odds for a natural 21 vary with the number of players at the blackjack table. I demonstrated it beyond reasonable doubt in this eBook: Probability, Odds for Blackjack or Natural 21.
The natural 21 odds decrease slightly with an increase in the number of players at the same blackjack table. The more players at the table, the better the conditions for the players. It definitely is a reversal of fortunes from the traditional blackjack game. Right now, the more players at the table, the higher the advantage for the casino. There is no doubt that the odds for a dealer bust decrease significantly with an increase in the number of players. Still wonder why? Because the dealer always plays last. It ain't an advantage, Thomas Unbeliever — it is a huge advantage for the casino!
2. Parpaluck Blackjack #2: Simultaneous BJ Naturals Lose Players Bet Times 1 to 5
- The game starts as normally, with players placing their bets.
- Your favorite dealer deals the cards as usually: One card face-up to each player, starting at her left (first base) and ending with the Dealer; also a face-up card. Then, the Dealer ends the round by dealing the second card in the same manner; all cards are face-up, including Dealer's hand.
- The highest hand (i.e. the sum of the two cards) wins upfront.
- The ties or pushes mean no decision — Player may withdraw his bet, and place a different bet anew, or the same amount.
- In the case of a simultaneous BJ natural, Player loses his bet; the loss can be just the initial bet, or the initial bet times 4 or 5.
- If only Player gets a blackjack, Player wins his bet immediately (like a regular win situation for Player).
- If only Dealer gets a blackjack, Player loses his bet immediately (like a regular loss situation for Player).
Even if the calculations might seem more complicated, the house advantage (HA) still becomes crystal clear and indisputable.
- HA = 4.8 x 4.8 = 0.23% or 1 in 430.
- There you go, Scitser! Truth is, I like the literary style of Frank Scoblete, at least as featured in his “best book on blackjack” (the only one I read). Now, the HA (0.23%) is really close to Scoblete's figure of 0.17%. Frank Scoblete, Psychobe royalty-name, is an incredibly mean guy (an avowed Catholic!) His self-poisoning jealousy created a "secret" character, a venom-spewing cyber writer, Aslan. In turn, Aslan created an even more venomous monster, Psycholin Zamzalasheep. That madman made mudslinging Ion Saliu the highest goal of his life.
Overly-bloated egos lead to the creation of the most despicable characters. Frankie was after the illusory title of the best gambling writer in history. I've never been after that award. In truth, I awarded John Scarne the title of the best gambling writer in history.
- I, as player, wouldn't mind a bit if the casinos would want a better-for-them house edge. They can penalize the simultaneous BJ natural cases to 4 or 5 times the amount of Player's bet. That way, we could indisputably set the house advantage HA to 1%, for all intents and purposes. This is would be a very, very attractive casino game for all gamblers in the world.
- One little problem would be placing the bet for Player. In order to be assured the player has enough bankroll left, the casino would require that he places one bet in his box and the additional 4–5 bets in case there is a simultaneous BJ natural situation. I think the kasinos would like when the player is one chip short and would have to chip in yet another hundred bucks! Remember, Player, it is always best if you chip in at least the maximum table limit!
3. Parpaluck Blackjack Mutual Advantages for Player and Casino
This is a purely equitable game, as far as the winning hands are concerned. It is a virtual coin toss — albeit a coin with a wider edge! We know precisely the percentage of pushes or ties: 7.1%. There is no arguing there! Nor is there debating regarding the percentage of simultaneous BJ naturals. This table is illustrative for 2 decks:
Total PUSHES: 1018066 = 7.10%
Total BJ PUSHES: 32640 = 0.23%
TOTAL ELEMENTS: 14340690
TOTAL ELEMENTS here represent total combinations of 2-card hands for Dealer AND 2-card hands for Player.
There are real advantages to the new Parpaluck Blackjack games, both to the Player and to the Casinos.
- The odds and especially the house advantage are carved in stone. There would be no longer dithering all over the gambling probability map. All those acrimonious disputes would be put to rest.
- The players would be saved from all those acts of deception by card-counting blackjack system developers and vendors. The crooks have well known that card-counting had absolutely no merit for the past four decades, nine years, 11 months, 31 days… and counting… Reason: mathematics of combinatorics or combinatorial mathematics. There is a staggering number of possible card sequences; the games are played with multiple decks of cards; there is penetration; there are several players at the same blackjack table…
- The casinos would no longer spend money on all kinds of schemes to catch the card counters. In truth, that was a travesty — the casinos always loved the card counters. Remember, card counters are always taught, by all krookoo vendors and instructors, to always throw in a few bonehead plays (in order to throw away the heat at the table!) That's a gift for the casino! Not to mention, that the casinos have sponsored, with big money, big blackjack movies and videos on the topic of card counting!
- The casinos would save money by using far fewer card decks (good for the environment too). There is no more need to employ a large number of decks (e.g. six or eight). Just two decks would do as well. In traditional blackjack, currently, the more decks the better the game is for the casino — and therefore worse for the players. In the Parpaluck Blackjack games, the games are virtually the same regardless of the number of decks.
- I tested the new BJ games manually, with one and two decks. The results are astonishingly close to mathematics — the truthful reality everywhere, including the gambling world. Not to mention that the theory of streaks does work amazingly well, equal to playing coin tossing!
- The casinos have been in dire straits, especially after the hit of the 2008 global economic crisis. Then, one of my favorite localities in the Universe, Atlantic City, was hit below the belt by Superstorm Sandy in 2012. Sadly, this year of not-so-graceful 2014, a number of Atlantic City casinos have closed (irrecoverable bankruptcy). I was mostly saddened by the failure of Revel. It is a magnificent building complex, one of the architectural wonders of the world. In 2012, I visited Revel with my daughter and her girlfriend. We were greatly impressed! Revel had been partially open for a couple of months. I noticed, that casino had way too many employees (lots and lots of patron greeters!) “Revel, Revel, You now a bagel!”
- The casinos are always better off by offering novelties. Novelties — not new rip-off schemes! Tell people honestly what to exactly expect. Parpaluck Blackjack is such a novelty. The slot-machines, by contrast, are deception with those outrageous “calculations” that a push is equal to a win! Do the casinos want old men and women die of heart- attack on the premises because they expected a 90% return by the one-armed bandits? I don't think so. Nevertheless, the bad news spreads and more and more old suckers (affectionately!) avoid going to the casinos anymore!
- Parpaluck Blackjack saves on payroll too. Not only fewer cards (better for the environment), but also few pitbosses and floor managers to pretend they watch for card-counters!
- And, hey, no longer need for those costly Continuous Shuffling Machines (CSM) or Automatic Shuffling Machines (ASM)! Methinks, including in a court of law, that them ASMs and especially CSMs represent fraudulent programming. The chips are programmed to beat the hell out of all blackjack players! The CSM must be melted and recycled and all the manufacturing facilities shut down. Better manufacture something to milk the COWs (COW = Cost Of Winning)… better!
4. Blackjack: Software, Content, Resources, Systems, Basic Strategy, Card Counting
Click the link above to visit a directory of pages and materials on the subject of blackjack, software, systems, basic strategy.
Of major interest: Blackjack; Charts, Tables, Probability, Odds, Software.
- Blackjack Basic Strategy Tables: Split Pairs, Double Down, Hit or Stand.
All three color-coded charts in one file, in the best decision-making sequence: Split Pairs, to Double Down, to Hit or Stand.
- Gambling Mathematics in Blackjack Proves Deception of Card-Counting Systems.
- Blackjack Dealer Bust: Software to Calculate Probability, Odds, House Edge.
- Blackjack Probability, Odds: Natural 21, Insurance, Double-Down Hands, Pairs.
- Best Card Counting Blackjack Systems, Casino Marketing, Gambling Deception.
- Casino Winning Percentages in Atlantic City Defy Mathematics.
- Lawsuits against Casinos by Gamblers, Blackjack Card Counters, the 21 Movie.
- Download Blackjack Gambling Software.
Back to Forum Index Socrates Home Search