The Forums at SALIU.COM Are Closed for Good ~
Best Pages Were Saved: Gambling, Lottery, Software, Systems, Powerball, Mega Millions, Blackjack, Roulette, Horse Racing, Sports Betting, Casino Wars, Politics, Computing
By Ion Saliu,
Founder of Gambling Mathematics, Lottery Mathematics, Founder of Randomness Philosophy
Closing the Super Forums, Legal Battles, Bogus Copyright Infringement Complaints
• Yes, I had very good reasons to name the documents you found here Super Forums for Gambling, Lottery, Software, Systems, Powerball, Mega Millions, Blackjack, Roulette, Horse Racing, Sport Betting.
Many visitors agreed with me. I did most of the writing, but other members contributed valuable materials. Indeed, I was very serious about publishing in the Super Forums. I had very high standards. Quite a few posts were deleted on the grounds of low quality (content and formatting as well).
The Super Forums came to an end in March of 2014, soon after my… birthday (March 9)! I had to move to a new Web host due to an event I'll describe later on. I thought it was easy to use a fresh backup of the MySQL database that ran the forums. The file has a large size and couldn't be imported. That importing operation is really painstaking and I failed every time. It wasn't easy when I checked other Web hosting companies.
Therefore I decided to abandon forum publishing altogether. I just can't do it anymore. The longer a forum is active the greater the difficulties. Not to mention that moving to other hosting outlet turns into a nightmare. And I don't like the idea of being like a slave of a Web host!
The issue that made me abandon Web host was caused by a bogus copyright takedown. A gambling author, Norman Wattenberger, had an obsession with me since I wrote negatively about his gambling theories in 1999. Yes, 1999! He had tried unsuccessfully to make me remove the Web page where I wrote about his theories. But it was him who started the fire — I hadn't known him before he started his attacks via email!
- Essentially, I had expressed in public forums the theory that randomness follows mathematical formulas. Norman Wattenberger, and other gambling authors, advocate the idea that there are no formulas in randomness; if it is random, it can't be captured in formulae.
- Thusly, he decided he had the right to attack me in abusive emails with regards to what I named and published as the Fundamental Formula of Gambling (FFG). His strong opinion was: There are NO formulas in randomness; if it's random, there is NO formula possible! His idea, his business! But don't falsely accuse me of being a CON MAN in order to intimidate me and thus try to force me to withdrawing my theories from public access!
His complaint of copyright infringement had no merit. I exercised my freedom of speech in compliance with the fair use provision of the United States Copyright Act. On the other hand, it is very important for me to stress the validity of my theory by presenting strong attacks from others. It is about validity and invalidity in mathematical terms.
In March 2014, he found a legal “expert” at my old Web host. The “expert” took down my entire Website immediately! The “copyright infringement complainant” keeps trying to bring my site down! He complained again, to my new Web host as well. But this time it was clear I did NOT commit the crime of copyright infringement.
My Web page is my creation and I did not steal anybody's materials. In truth, the complaint is triggered by criticism. The gambling author regrets his ideas as possibly people laugh at him now. He has had issues with other Web publishers as well.
The administrator of another forum has had also issues with the same person I exposed on one of my Web pages. The administrator simply informed the members that Norman Wattenberger had banned him because of unspecified violations. The complaining-bound gambling author not only filed DMCA Takedown Notices; not only did he send cease-and-desist letters to the forum administrator (and his associates). Norman Wattenberger also asked Google to do something to their search algorithms and remove the appearance of the negative forum on the first page of search results!
- And that makes the Takedown action against my Web page even clearer. My Web page also appeared on the first results page on a Google search on Norman Wattenberger! Two negative results on the first page of Google results on the Norman Wattenberger search query! That's a normal fact of life. There are such negative results on my namesake search query, Ion Saliu! I don't petition Google to remove such results from the search index! I don't attempt to file DMCA Takedown Notices against Internet publishers who express negative opinions on me! I decently, sometimes, respond publicly, doing my best to validate my point of view. I might curse sometimes, but within legal limits — others curse me too!
- Norman Wattenberger started his flurry of disruptive actions only after my Web page and the forum thread appeared on the first results page of Google search on Norman Wattenberger. He didn't like anything negative about him — and thus he started a flurry of DMCA Takedown Notices of Copyright Infringement, cease and desist letters, harassing emails… He even complained that the negative opinions “destroyed his life”! Such disgusting blackmail!
As the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) stressed: “Copyright claimants are increasingly misusing the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) to demand that material be immediately taken down without providing any proof of infringement. Service providers fearful of monetary damages and legal hassles often comply with these requests without double-checking them despite the cost to free speech and individual rights.” Negative opinions are taken down simply because they are negative!
Many legal experts, real ones, decry the “chilling effects” of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) of 2002. It scares many companies, organizations, or individuals, of copyright infringement complains. Instead of being involved in legal battles, it is much easier to take down a Web site, or YouTube video! But the law offers very good protection — there have been counter-cases in courts. The takedowns were reversed more often than not — with compensatory and punitive damages as well!
Here is the “famous” page that triggered the obsessive rage of a bitter “author” in the gambling field:
Saved Pages from Super Forum and New Writings on
Gambling, Lottery, Software, Systems, Powerball, Mega Millions, Blackjack, Roulette, Horse Racing, Sports Betting, Casino Wars, Politics, Computing
Online Fantasy (American) Football — Multi-Billion Dollar Fraud?
- It is all about “Trust BUT verify!” promulgated by Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev during the Cold War.
- Who can verify how online gambling venues work? NOBODY!
- You cannot verify, ergo you cannot trust!
Microsoft Windows 10 Upgrade Ridden by Serious Problems, Errors, Issues
- On November 12, 2015, Microsoft released a major update (an upgrade, in fact) to Windows 10: Version 1511 Build 10586.
- This 1511 Windows 10 upgrade works the way the June 29, 2015 release should have worked... right from the Start!
The following 5 Web pages introduce and present the Ultimate Software for pick 3 4, lotto 5 6, horse racing trifectas. It seems just about impossible to improve on these outstanding pieces of software… in the near future, anyway.
Ron Paul Ought to Be Investigated by the SEC and FBI for False Statements Leading to the Stock Market Crash of August 2015
LIE Elimination: Lottery, Lotto Strategy in Reverse for Pairs, Number Frequency
Reversed Lottery Strategy for Lotto Decades, Last Digits, Odd Even, Low High, Skips
Markov Chains, Followers, Pairs, Lottery, Lotto, Software
Theory, Analysis of Deltas in Horse Races, Lotto, Lottery Software, Strategy, Systems
Random Crashes to a Randomly Colored Screen, Computer Shuts Down Itself
An Interesting Gambling Game Similar to Blackjack and Poker: Ceamciuge
Ceamciuge, from probably Gypsy Romanian is pronounced chumchewjeh in English. The heads-up players use the fingers of one hand to get a count of 21 or less. An interesting mixture of blackjack with poker psychological warfare.
Theory of Skips: Gambling, Lottery, Software, Strategies, Systems Based on Skips, Streaks
The Best Strategy for Lottery, Gambling, Sports Betting, Horse Racing, Blackjack, Roulette. There Is Nothing Without Mathematics… Not Even Nothingness Itself.
Insane Islamic Fanatics Massacred the French Magazine CHARLIE HEBDO; Facebook Beheaded My Freedom of Speech
Gambling, Lottery, Software, Systems, Theory, Judges Appreciation
New Casino Games by Ion Saliu: Parpaluck Blackjack
9/11 Conspiracy Theories Represent GROTESQUE INSANITY
Acts of Piracy, Including by Wikipedia, Targeting Ion Saliu's Intellectual Property
Intent to Disrupt by Disgruntled Members, Pirates, Haters, Jealousy Attackers
Cults of Pseudo-Random Numbers, Gambler's Fallacy, Casino War, Sic Bo, Strategies
Computerized Lottery Drawings: Reason for Concern?
Fundamental Formula of Gambling FFG Pirated on eBay
Excel Betting Spreadsheets for NFL, NBA Games ~ Bet Spreadsheet SPORTS.XLS Pirated at Microsoft Office Site!
Steve Player's Piracy of Lottery WONDER GRID
Even State Lotteries Intimidating Gambling Developers?!
Live Roulette, Issues of Online Gambling, Betting
Test Drawings Conducted by Lottery Commissions Have No Real Effects on Software, Systems, Strategies
Lotto Software for Last Digit Analysis in Lottery
Inadvertent or Conscious Display Rotation in Windows 7, 8
TWO DICE & NINE CARDS Game, Puzzle: Odds, Probabilities, Strategy
Super Roulette Strategy Is a Collection of Free Roulette Gambling Systems
Blackjack Card Counting Redivivus?
NFL, American Professional Football Predictions Week by Week
Lotto Frequency Strategy Efficiency Is Overestimated
Bingo — Strategy, Systems, Software
Prediction, Gambling with Astrology, Astronomy, Geography
"The Start Is the Hardest Part" * in Lottery Strategies; Manage Lottery Data Files (Drawings, Past Winning Numbers)
Lottery Strategy by Lotto Software on Positional Frequency
Results, Winning Horse Numbers in Triple Crown: Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, Belmont Stakes
Lotto Software Programs to Generate Groups of Numbers ~ Odd, Even, Low, High
Formulas to Calculate Probability (Odds) for a Blackjack or Natural 21, plus Insurance Bet
Software to Generate 1X2 Systems Combinations for Football Soccer Pools
Casino War Strategy, Casino Wars Strategies
Gambler's Fallacy — Why Not Reversed Gambler's Fallacy as Well?
Random Number Generation, Statistical Tests for Randomness
Greatly Improved Shuffle.EXE Software to Randomize, Shuffle Numbers, Text, Files
* Title of a song by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers.
| Home | Contact | Search | Help | What's New | Download Software | Odds, Generator | New Writings | Contents | Sitemap |